The Virtuoso Trumpet Player. Vol. 4. (Treble clef).
Embouchure Body Building. Book A.
192 pages. Big A4 size.
Super strong embouchure from double pedal C up to double high C.
Any serious trumpet player should not be without
this book in his collection.
The first systematic book on the development of the brass players embouchure and breath support. All exercises are progressive and will take you step by step up to the highest and lowest notes on the instrument.
Further there are chapters on the total range of the trumpet, up to the very high register (with all valve combinations) and several diagrams on the total range of the trumpet from the double pedal C up to double high C.
For developing breath support, volumes from the softest to the loudest, tongue technique, embouchure, lip flexibility, lip power and tonal register from double pedal C up to double high C, as required from the modern trumpet player of today.
The young player or the fine professional musician who want great instrumental development, will gradually develop the following:
- A strong and solid embouchure from the lowest to the highest notes.
- A flexible embouchure.
- A fast tongue with many forms of articulations.
- A solid breath support in all nuances from the softest to the loudest volumes.
- Fine slide control and intonation on all valve combinations, also ?fine intonation? on every note on the instrument.
- A complete knowledge to the instrument and all notes all over with alternatives.
- The low register and notes between low F# and pedal C..
- And much, much more.... !
This system will also correct wrong playing habits and a wrong embouchure or wrong breath support, IF practised according to the written instructions.
This complete set of exercises for developing a strong embouchure includes the following exercises:
1) Long tones (different versions in progression).
2) Exercises on the ?Natural harmonics (the overtones)? (different versions in progression.
3) Lip Flexibility. Level A.
4) Tongue Technique.
5) Building Legato, Wind power, Breath & Diaphragm.
6) Lip Flexibility. Level B.
7) Lip Flexibility. Level C.
8) Lip Flexibility. Level D.
9) Lip Flexibility. Level E.
10) Lip Flexibility. Level F.
11) Lip Flexibility. Level G.
12) ?Bend the notes?.
13) What all Trumpet Player Should Know About Their Instrument.
14) The Total Range Of the Trumpet (3 chapters: up to double high G; up to double high C; the low register from low F# down to pedal C).
15) Intonation In 4 Different Ways.
16) The Circle of Fifths.
Quality Music Press, Cph. (Per Gade)
PG No. 10047
ALL TEXT, BIOGRAPHY etc.
COPYRIGHT & COPY: PER GADE
If you want to use any of this text for any purpose
(like concert program, etc.),
you must have a written permission by prof. Per Gade.